Type of Donation
- General donation: Contributions augment the organisation’s strength and enhance the capacity to further our vision “ to provide sustainable support to Craft and Craftsmen”. You can donate any amount and this collection will help us to provide gap funding in any of our initiatives.
- Scholarship Program: In order to ensure that coming generations can also witness the rich cultural heritage of this country, we have to invest in gen-next of craft workers. The Ecocraft Scholarship will program will “catch them young’ and arrange advance training for youngsters of Artisan’s family. They will not only be given exposure of advance skilling but also the basics of entrepreneurship so that they take their traditional work as business and could make a decent and progressive livelihood out of it. Adopt a cluster or an artisan or its family will also launch soon. Here education, training, , etc can be sponsored by an individual or group of people. • Sponsor skill up gradation to an Artisan • Sponsor Skill upgradation to 5/10/15/20 artisan’s families • Adopt a cluster for 1/2/3 year
- Support for Common Facility Support (CFC)
Common Facility Center (CFC): The production facility, which has been developed at EDS workshop will be disseminated in few prominent clusters of Rajasthan to start with. It will be scaled to other states also in coming years. These CFC’s will have state of art production capabilities, fully equipped with modern machines. Facility Centers (FC): Small CFCs will be opened in far flung areas with basic amenities, where people can come to a common place and work dedicatedly for some time. These FCs will be used more to organize the un-organized sector to unleash the potential of numbers for mass scale production. This will be used to provide continuous orders in order to ensure incomes/incremental/sustained income to the artisans. In long run this will help to keep the craft live. CFCs and FCs will also be used to make the artisans aware with demand forecasts in term of design, patterns, color trends, etc
- Marketing support: EDS has developed a small window at its Jaipur office to showcase and sell the products of remote rural areas. More such shops are planned in years to come to give a retailing space to the artisans on roaster basis. • Retails store, participation in fairs, etc
- Skill Center (Craft School) : Team EDS is aspired to open a Skills Centers to provide advance training to the artisans. Down the line, we are also planning to open Craft Schools, which will offer formal training in various crafts stream, which will be later graduated into Diploma and Degree Programs.
• Support for Craft School (Skill Center)
- Volunteer support –Individuals and Corporates can lend the mandays support to raise awareness on any issue in clusters. Small workshops can be organized. Short sessions on grooming, health, book keeping, etc can be given by volunteers. Support can be extended from one day to any number of days.
- Others –(Kind, raw material, machines, health support (medicines/check ups/treatments, etc)
We are Helping the way we can. Appreciate some donation for these People.
Come Experience the real life situations of saving life
All donations made in favour of Eco Craft Development society are exempt from taxes, as specified under u/s 80G. Tax exemption is valid in India only. Foreign nationals are not eligible for any tax exemption.